Welcome to Grünenthal's Press Center
18 Nov 2015
Grünenthal GmbH exclusively licenses U.S. and Canadian rights of its innovative analgesic Cebranopadol to Depomed, Inc., confirming their strategic partnership
- After the acquisition of Nucynta® (tapentadol) and Nucynta® ER (tapentadol extended release tables) for the U.S. territory by Depomed earlier this year, this is the second pain drug from Grünenthal’s Research and Development that will be added to Depomed’s portfolio of innovative medicines in pain and neurology
- Grünenthal and Depomed, Inc., applied a creative deal structure for this exclusive license agreement on Cebranopadol
12 Jun 2015
Grünenthal, Boston Children’s Hospital and Proteus S.A. announce a partnership and development program for neosaxitoxin
- Partnership program with Proteus S.A. (Chile) and Boston Children’s Hospital (USA)
- Grünenthal’s Innovative Medicines Unit driving the program in a new approach to research & development
22 Apr 2015
On April 22, Grünenthal USA hosted its annual “Pain Networking Event” at the Liberty Science Center, New Jersey. The networking event brought together patients, patient advocates, physicians, nurse practitioners, medical educators, and researchers who are passionate about the improvement of pain management.
19 Feb 2015
We are pleased to announce that Grünenthal USA has been named one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in New Jersey for the second year in a row. The survey identifies the top 100 companies in the state of New Jersey.
16 Jan 2015
Grünenthal GmbH granted its consent to the transfer of the license rights for Nucynta® (tapentadol) in the U.S. from Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., to Depomed, Inc.
- The three companies closely collaborate for the ongoing support of Nucynta® (tapentadol), Nucynta® ER (tapentadol) extended-release tablets and Nucynta® (tapentadol) oral solution in the U.S. territory during the transition phase
- With this agreement, Grünenthal continues to pursue its goal to deliver true benefits to patients